Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @opticfoliar ! I am new here and enjoying my stay! Always sweet to expand knowledge.
IMG_3536.PNG

I actually use optic foliar transport with general hydroponics floralicious +...
My ladies love it...
Especially after doing any pruning or stressing.
Mix up some transport and floralicious +, and plants will flush right out, nice waxy sheen, deep green healthy plants.
A steady part of the repertoire. Lol
Looking forward to trying the overgrow...
Great products guys

@opticfoliar thanks for being here, I'm late the the party! I'm not sure if you answered these questions but please, I'm interested to know:

On your website, you talk about the 'magic of the MESOPHYLL layer." Can you explain that briefly for those members who might not know what that is?

Your mission states that you want to be the highest quality and best performing foliar spray in the industry. Quality can be so subjective, what does quality mean to the team at Optic Foliar?

Are Optic Foliar products organic? Your website used some creative language to avoid answering the question. What's preventing Optic Foliar from being certified organic?

Will using Optic Foliar products affect the taste of my bud?

When is it not safe to use Optic Foliar products in the cannabis garden?

Are Optic Foliar recipes proprietary or patent protected?

Great questions!

Ok, so if you take a plants leaf and magnify it 10000 times it looks like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/3b74df700f6b37803298234ddb3deff0d24aa41e.gif

now the mesophyll layer is the factory of the plant, what that means is that light energy and nutrition get delivered to this factory in order to be matched up with each other, and then convert to sugars and result in growth.
so by getting the foliar spray solution to the mesophyll layer, we are able to directly inject growth, nutrition, bug control, pm control whatever we like with transport within 30 minutes guaranteed with no damage or burning. why this is important is that most foliar sprays on the market, do not guarantee anything with there foliar sprays including delivery or absorbtion. Most companies that provide foliar spray products are not even aware that a mesophyll layer exists, yet they are trying to promote a spray solution.

Quality, There are many ways we can use cheap chemicals, agriculture grade is very cheap, we use British pharmaceutical grade or better as it results in little no impurities in our raw material. we can also cheap out and use low end mixers and tanks. we have HDPE tanks, foood grade, as well as stainless steel mixers and we also start with medical grade water, filtered down to 0 ppm so that when we make you the customer a spray solution, we are always provinding you with a consistent product.

I am not 100 % organic and will not claim to be. we have some organic ingredients but that still does not make it organic. There are some organic institutes that will certify any product organic for the right amount of $ ....i will not mislead people as my product is not 100 % organic

if i cant smoke it or eat it in the end It does not go in the product, so our products will only give you more flavor, taste and aroma

late stage when you are flushing is when you want to cut the spray out as you dont need to provide any more nurtrition outside of that you can still spray atak up to 7 days before harvest to treat and control PM if needed.

yes all proprietary.

Great questions!

now the mesophyll layer is the factory of the plant, what that means is that light energy and nutrition get delivered to this factory in order to be matched up with each other, and then convert to sugars and result in growth.
so by getting the foliar spray solution to the mesophyll layer, we are able to directly inject growth, nutrition, bug control, pm control whatever we like with transport within 30 minutes guaranteed with no damage or burning. why this is important is that most foliar sprays on the market, do not guarantee anything with there foliar sprays including delivery or absorbtion. Most companies that provide foliar spray products are not even aware that a mesophyll layer exists, yet they are trying to promote a spray solution.

Quality, There are many ways we can use cheap chemicals, agriculture grade is very cheap, we use British pharmaceutical grade or better as it results in little no impurities in our raw material. we can also cheap out and use low end mixers and tanks. we have HDPE tanks, foood grade, as well as stainless steel mixers and we also start with medical grade water, filtered down to 0 ppm so that when we make you the customer a spray solution, we are always provinding you with a consistent product.

I am not 100 % organic and will not claim to be. we have some organic ingredients but that still does not make it organic. There are some organic institutes that will certify any product organic for the right amount of $ ....i will not mislead people as my product is not 100 % organic

if i cant smoke it or eat it in the end It does not go in the product, so our products will only give you more flavor, taste and aroma

late stage when you are flushing is when you want to cut the spray out as you dont need to provide any more nurtrition outside of that you can still spray atak up to 7 days before harvest to treat and control PM if needed.

yes all proprietary.
Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

it wi
@opticfoliar how do your products affect the stomata? Things like neem oil provide benefits but it's argued that it also slows down the function of the stomata.

it will not affect stomata as we do not recommend spraying the undersides. not needed and just wasting time and solution.

mix neem at half strength with transport and you can now spray lights on, no damage , no need to spray the undersides and the neem will soak into the plant within 30 minutes guaranteed leaving no gunk or film on the leaf surface.

Great questions!

yes all proprietary.

Thanks so much Dinesh @opticfoliar for such a thorough answer. I guess my next question is what time is good for me to come shake your hand and pick up samples????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back