Status
Not open for further replies.
20170921_182440.jpg

it wi

it will not affect stomata as we do not recommend spraying the undersides. not needed and just wasting time and solution.

mix neem at half strength with transport and you can now spray lights on, no damage , no need to spray the undersides and the neem will soak into the plant within 30 minutes guaranteed leaving no gunk or film on the leaf surface.
Cool thanks.

LOL right now in places like Colorado its the hemp farms sending pollen all over the place so people are using it outdoors to prevent seeds and hermies.

switch can be used indoors or out to prevent seeds and hermies or get rid of them in mid to late bloom

Wow..First time I have heard about that one...:headbang:..excellent...

welcome to growing friend, enjoy the ride. It always helps being part of a good community like AFN to help you when in need!

:headbang:

We just sold 6 gal of switch for that reason. Hemp pollen apparently is a killer here for outdoor grows now. Awesome product!

Amen...:headbang:

I am however, Stoned....

Part of the qualifications for the job..p-test..to make sure you have Enough canna in your system...:hookah:

@opticfoliar im a lazy grower- like to keep my nute schedule as simple as i can- because theres so much snake oil out there.
But i will def be picking up a bottle of overgrow!
Do you have any plans for new products ? Or are you just concentrating on developing the business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back