Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually use optic foliar transport with general hydroponics floralicious +...
My ladies love it...
Especially after doing any pruning or stressing.
Mix up some transport and floralicious +, and plants will flush right out, nice waxy sheen, deep green healthy plants.
A steady part of the repertoire. Lol
Looking forward to trying the overgrow...
Great products guys

floralicous great product with allot of natural sea minerals.....you really need to try the watts and rev mixed in and you will see another level of growth as we will be able to increase the photosynthesis and process more nutrition . we can show you how to mix them up all together to make a 4/5 part spray that includes the floralicous with our products .

Overgrow, all in one ready to use and provides the best of all of our products.
OVERGROW is a mix of TRANSPORT, WATTS , REV & ATAK.
The mix allows you to spray plants in any stage to increase nutrition delivery and content available wihtin the plant, increased photosynthesis, nutrient uptake as well as natural defence to mold and bugs.

all done lights on with no damage or burning.

overgrow is ready to use, however depending on your budget, size of your garden etc. it allows you to get it pre mixed or buy the concentrates , mix your self and save money.

having the atak will also provide you a solution if ever needed to combat mold in later stages of flower, without any damage to the hairs, leaves, blooms, trichomes etc. or leave any nasty taste. ATAK also has nothing toxic and flushes out fast, leaving a clean natural taste with no chem.
How far into flower can you use atak?

Just started thinking... Dangerous I know!
Do you have any input on how your product work with the Nectar fir the Gods line, I am using their full line up and that already has some foliar stuff like Bloom Khaos. I am also using ACT and photosynth plus and am saving my pennies for some Mammoth P.
Thanks!

where are you located? Im in Vancouver canada but travel allot...going to Boston this week! Lobster rolls galore for this guy!

if we do meet, you know we got to smoke out too :pass:

Do you guys ever hit up CannaGrow or any of the big expos? AFN is planning on starting to attend some events in the coming years (and maybe even grab a booth of our own someday!)

where are you located? Im in Vancouver canada but travel allot...going to Boston this week! Lobster rolls galore for this guy!

if we do meet, you know we got to smoke out too :pass:
Beantown! Wherabouts, I'm not too far...

@Sirro @Deweygthumb @T-Bear @rdk @diegoft @Guts&glory @VividGro

Come and join us & interview
Dinesh from Optic foliar.
Hang around and there is also the chance to win some freebies.
Please feel free to ask dinesh a question!
When it comes to foliar sprays Dinesh is the man to ask!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back