Status
Not open for further replies.
well its still morning here so not smoking for a few hours...gotta get some work done first :coffee2:

but currently I have some : comatose, green crack and what looks like some tango . I prefer and mostly smoke indica's

i always need at least 3-4 types around as I love variety
Helps counter tolerance as well, alternating all the time keeps a complex cannabinoid profile in the body. Synergy and relief

Thanks, yes I am a big fan of silica.
Another question, is there any particular spray bottle you recommend? It's my understanding that the finer the spray the better the plants absorb nutrients.

No, not relevant any one will work.
Atomizers, foggers, etc were all made with the concept that the smaller, the water molecule particle, the greater the absorption. they do not guarantee absorbtion, or delivery. all they provide is a smaller finer spray....again to " allow for greater penetration"

the wording on these products are important, they allow or provide, however they do not guarantee delivery....and this is important as for a foliar spray to be effective it needs to get to the palisade mesophyll layer of the leaf.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/3b74df700f6b37803298234ddb3deff0d24aa41e.gif

if a foliar spray is not able to get to this factory within the plant it really doesnt matter how small or fine the spray molecule is, its not getting in or used by the plant.

I've been testing it on my baby autos with real nice results! I start spraying about day 5 and they just love it.. After day 12 or so they are"very" healthy babies!! Then I start the nuts nute feeds and spray until day 40 ish. Works killer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back