Status
Not open for further replies.
Overgrow, all in one ready to use and provides the best of all of our products.
OVERGROW is a mix of TRANSPORT, WATTS , REV & ATAK.
The mix allows you to spray plants in any stage to increase nutrition delivery and content available wihtin the plant, increased photosynthesis, nutrient uptake as well as natural defence to mold and bugs.

all done lights on with no damage or burning.

overgrow is ready to use, however depending on your budget, size of your garden etc. it allows you to get it pre mixed or buy the concentrates , mix your self and save money.

having the atak will also provide you a solution if ever needed to combat mold in later stages of flower, without any damage to the hairs, leaves, blooms, trichomes etc. or leave any nasty taste. ATAK also has nothing toxic and flushes out fast, leaving a clean natural taste with no chem.
I will try it. I have a wide variety of nutrients im trying, i just went on a spree, ill check the overgrow out and watch others using optic. Ill end up getting all your stuff if it works, i like trying different things, this sounds like a really great delivery system on top of the effects it provokes. Thanks for answering

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi again Dinesh and welcome back( sry was running a bit late)... on to my question .. can additional nutes like cal/mag or "root type" nutrients be added to the foliar spray or is this a no-no??

DAMN YOU STONERS!! ALWAYS RUNNING LATE...because I got high! ( i love that song for sure! )

We have calcium magnesium within the solution so I would not recommend adding any more. it would just be a waste.

a few add ons / or ad ins I would recommend, would be products like liquid seaweed/nitrozyme / growth plus style products. they have natural pgrs like auxins and cytokinins that are beneficial for plants and are compatable with the solution

on the other end you can also mix in natural pesticides at quarter strength like neem, azamax, pyrethrum, green cleaner etc to make an all in one spray for performance, mold and pest control all in one. lights on.

@opticfoliar any chance of getting an Australian distributor? or can you recommend one that can ship here without it costing 3 times the price of the product? lol would love to give your stuff a try over here.
also is there a schedule we should follow when using your spray?

Sorry I'm late, yet fashionable lol
Welcome, Dinesh @opticfoliar
Been catching up, not familiar with your products,but have heard good things, and read answers to the already asked questions.
Do you incorporate any silica in your products?

Yes we do incorporate silica, however I always, always , always.......did I mention ALWAYS recommend a silica to be used in the root zone as well.

DAMN YOU STONERS!! ALWAYS RUNNING LATE...because I got high! ( i love that song for sure! )

We have calcium magnesium within the solution so I would not recommend adding any more. it would just be a waste.

a few add ons / or ad ins I would recommend, would be products like liquid seaweed/nitrozyme / growth plus style products. they have natural pgrs like auxins and cytokinins that are beneficial for plants and are compatable with the solution

on the other end you can also mix in natural pesticides at quarter strength like neem, azamax, pyrethrum, green cleaner etc to make an all in one spray for performance, mold and pest control all in one. lights on.
Ohhh i havent left yet!!! So Kelp would be a good one ?? ( ill check in later) peace out Homies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back