Status
Not open for further replies.
overgrow, its our all in one ready to use spray that combines increased photosynthesis..nutrient uptake, nutrition delivery as well as natural mold control. this will also allow you to spray lights on, with no damage or burning. can be used on cuts, seedlings, grow and up to week 6 of flower with no damage or burning to the leaves..

comptable with any nutrient program :pass:

Oh..there are a lot of crosses that could have done with the mold protection outdoor this year...:headbang:..it has been a bad outdoor season for it..

Yee haw
14b3ada33f51357c2910e572a24c36ac.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

switch is the only product that you would use lights off. as it is a really specific product it has very specific instructions.

all other products , full light no damage no burning.
Thanks Dinesh. You represent your product well and i will look into it.

@opticfoliar -if i were to try one of your products to see thr reaction, what would u reccomend? This thread is hard to keep up with lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Overgrow, all in one ready to use and provides the best of all of our products.
OVERGROW is a mix of TRANSPORT, WATTS , REV & ATAK.
The mix allows you to spray plants in any stage to increase nutrition delivery and content available wihtin the plant, increased photosynthesis, nutrient uptake as well as natural defence to mold and bugs.

all done lights on with no damage or burning.

overgrow is ready to use, however depending on your budget, size of your garden etc. it allows you to get it pre mixed or buy the concentrates , mix your self and save money.

having the atak will also provide you a solution if ever needed to combat mold in later stages of flower, without any damage to the hairs, leaves, blooms, trichomes etc. or leave any nasty taste. ATAK also has nothing toxic and flushes out fast, leaving a clean natural taste with no chem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back