Status
Not open for further replies.
We use a few different manufacturers that meet our requirements for tight binning and world class efficiency. We use Nichia, LG, and Samsung, but we have also worked with CREE and Osram in the past. LEDs are a commodity these days and the best options vary based on costs and availability.
Sounds odd perhaps but everything is u.l. certified?

Sounds odd perhaps but everything is u.l. certified?

We use ETL certification, which is the legal equivalent of UL, and Intertek is a better and more efficient organization. UL has turned into a bloated bureaucracy. We will get UL if we ever need it, but that hasn't happened yet.

http://www.intertek.com/marks/etl/

We use ETL certification, which is the legal equivalent of UL, and Intertek is a better and more efficient organization. UL has turned into a bloated bureaucracy. We will get UL if we ever need it, but that hasn't happened yet.

http://www.intertek.com/marks/etl/

ETL has become the new standard in the commercial/industrial white light (non-horticulture) space as well. Just so you don't think it's some off brand thing...

We will be there, but it's up in the air as to whether we'll be exhibiting. I'll have an answer for you by the end of next week, though!
That is awesome, a few of our crew plan to be there...this may seem off,,do you smoke canna or you an edibles guy??

We use a few different manufacturers that meet our requirements for tight binning and world class efficiency. We use Nichia, LG, and Samsung, but we have also worked with CREE and Osram in the past. LEDs are a commodity these days and the best options vary based on costs and availability.
So i hate to be the one to do it, but it's a bit of a vague answer considering your classing your self as the creme de la creme of LED lighting, your not willing or able to go into details on the specifics? Wattage, voltage, models, data sheets? Or are you getting stuff designed specifically for your own need directly built from the manufacturers? Understandable if you can't discuss here but your competitors are very open about displaying this technical data to the public.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back