Status
Not open for further replies.
@ProGrowTech can you explain "vertical racking",i know its noob,but we try to cover everything...okay okay i just dont know......

One of the best benefits of LEDs (at least waterproof ones) is the possibility of vertically racking your grow. This allows growers to think about their space in terms of cubic feet instead of square. This gives growers a lot more flexibility in making use of their available amperage (power), and to maximize their yields based on the potential of their space. Our lights are world leaders for grams/watt, so in any power-limited environment, PGT is an excellent choice.

At this point, the wireless models are being designed to use mobile devices, primarily Android tablets. I can discuss the dongle option with the R&D team though.
I would intend to use a small standalone computer just for control and would love to see if something can be done with the Raspberry Pi

Have you seen an increase in THC and Resin compared to the HPS? @ProGrowTech Sorry if this was covered...

We have. About correlated with the increase in yields, which has typically been between 10-15%, with a few outliers of course. Cannabinoid profiles are up across the board, as well as terpenes.

I do love your frames @ProGrowTech nicely designed.. are the LED strips are movable along the frame if you so wish to re position them ?

They're fixed in position for the commercial models, because they're optimally positioned to lay end to end with each other to create an unbroken canopy of light. For the home models, we'll likely include some more adjustability features, as those are much more useful in a home environment.

Morning stoners.

It's time for cannabis and coffee. Wake and bake.

Spring is in the air.
The birds are singing.
The reptiles are on the move.
The bush fires are raging.
And the weather is warming.
Time to start the indoor outdoor routine with the plants. Sun during the day and COBs and fluros at nights.

not sure on that one my self

Here's a vertically racked veg room with our lights...

IMG_0348.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG

A little Light relief.......light !.....geddit ?.......aw please yourself...................

You are playing a blinder Andrew. Enjoying yourself ?............eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back