Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew,One thing i have noticed from your pics and website is the distance at which the 700s are hanging...what is the recommended height for what par reading..and whats the closest you would recommend??

We get near perfect uniformity as close as 6", which is where you'll see the highest PAR readings, about 1000 avg. par. At 12", you'll see about 930 or so, at 18", you'll be between 800-850. Any higher than that, and you'll start to lose canopy penetration. One of the big advantages of full spectrum vs. purple LED is more dense flower structures and much deeper canopy penetration.

17883137_717692001738230_4491753506272706560_n.jpg
@ProGrowTech are specific lenses recommended when working under your lamps,for protection...btw these are slick !!

View attachment 804557 @ProGrowTech are specific lenses recommended when working under your lamps,for protection...btw these are slick !!

No, those are trade show swag. Our lights have a 92+ CRI, meaning that they're more gentle in color than the lights in your house. Don't start directly into the light, obviously, but any standard sun protection will do, and it's marginal whether you'll feel like you need it. But I live in the Arizona desert, so maybe I'm more tolerant of high PAR levels....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back