Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners.

It's time for cannabis and coffee. Wake and bake.

Spring is in the air.
The birds are singing.
The reptiles are on the move.
The bush fires are raging.
And the weather is warming.
Time to start the indoor outdoor routine with the plants. Sun during the day and COBs and fluros at nights.
tumblr_inline_mg89au3kZS1rcqfrs.gif

@ProGrowTech can you tell us a little about the enhance series and when you plan to release them?

Sure! Our Enhance Series is the greenhouse supplemental line. The optics required to create a truly viable greenhouse solution that can outcompete HPS is a complicated issue. We have come up with what we think is an ideal solution, and we are the prototype phase right now. These models will be available before the end of the year.

One of the best benefits of LEDs (at least waterproof ones) is the possibility of vertically racking your grow. This allows growers to think about their space in terms of cubic feet instead of square. This gives growers a lot more flexibility in making use of their available amperage (power), and to maximize their yields based on the potential of their space. Our lights are world leaders for grams/watt, so in any power-limited environment, PGT is an excellent choice.
yes,I see,and i know that was a noob q, but makes perfect sense,and i know what you mean about power limited,most residential power is 15 amps, i was using near that with a double HID setup in the past..Thank You for That info !!!

Not sure if its been ask yet @ProGrowTech ... who manufactures your leds and what low down on them, they got be some of the best

We use a few different manufacturers that meet our requirements for tight binning and world class efficiency. We use Nichia, LG, and Samsung, but we have also worked with CREE and Osram in the past. LEDs are a commodity these days and the best options vary based on costs and availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back