Status
Not open for further replies.
vanessa.gif

So i hate to be the one to do it, but it's a bit of a vague answer considering your classing your self as the creme de la creme of LED lighting, your not willing or able to go into details on the specifics? Wattage, voltage, models, data sheets? Or are you getting stuff designed specifically for your own need directly built from the manufacturers? Understandable if you can't discuss here but your competitors are very open about displaying this technical data to the public.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Oh, Rayuki. :pighug:

Hey guys sorry to come in late here, had to squeeze that 30 minute power nap in where I could lol!

Awesome interview so far guys and thank @ProGrowTech for answering all the questions so far! I have a few of mine own here after looking through the past several pages and not seeing them asked (or I just missed them, I do have Durban Poison eyes right now :rofl: )

ProGrowTech, are you familiar with autoflowers in the sense that growers typically grow with them on 18/6, 20/4, or even 24/0 lighting? I personally have run my lights 24 hours a day for years with my autoflowers (just my personal preference,) I was curious how that kind of light schedule might effect the overall longevity of the lights if they are built under the typical premise of a photoperiod grower, who may veg for 18 hours a day and switch down to only 12 hours of actual "lamp-on" time. Even an extra 6 hours a day at 365 days is 2190 extra operational hours for some growers. Would or could that be a consideration for the home-cultivation line?

Do you offer any passive cooling designs on any of your lamps?

Sure! Our Enhance Series is the greenhouse supplemental line. The optics required to create a truly viable greenhouse solution that can outcompete HPS is a complicated issue. We have come up with what we think is an ideal solution, and we are the prototype phase right now. These models will be available before the end of the year.

Not yet... but we are designing a fixture that will meet those requirements. Stay tuned. In fact, we are designing an entire line dedicated to small scale cultivation.

Would the Enhance Series be of interest to a home grower converting from an HPS setup? Or would you recommend waiting for the more home-growing based equipment?

Thank you!

Oh, Rayuki. :pighug:
Well someones gotta ask the tough questions lol. I know its a casual setting so I completely understand if they are not willing to share it here but I would hope it'd available at least to customers? I mean I'm not gonna go and buy a BMW without knowing what size engine it's using.

Anyway I'll be over in the naughty corner if anyone needs me. Lol

So i hate to be the one to do it, but it's a bit of a vague answer considering your classing your self as the creme de la creme of LED lighting, your not willing or able to go into details on the specifics? Wattage, voltage, models, data sheets? Or are you getting stuff designed specifically for your own need directly built from the manufacturers? Understandable if you can't discuss here but your competitors are very open about displaying this technical data to the public.

Excellent questions. Personally too medicated to follow at the moment.

Our data sheets should be downloadable from the website. And I'm noticing now that they aren't. Hmmmm... need to make a phone call to web designer....

What questions can I answer for you? We're not nervous about giving up specs. All of our equipment is PGT engineered, but that doesn't mean that we won't share details. Don't trust anyone who doesn't give you specific numbers!

Attachments

• IMG_2788.JPG
    IMG_2788.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back