Status
Not open for further replies.
just scored one!, $170, free ship

And the terps....they are gonna have you slathering at the lips my friend!! Run it at 185C for a superior taste and effect. You might think you won't like the bag, and i didnt like the idea of it....but damn its the only way to toke for full flavour!! Replacement bags come in the form of extra large turkey oven bags

these are the exact bags i use
515mwExhonL.jpg

Am 51, and back at mom and dad's to help out... mom has dementia, and it'd too much for dad on his own.... now that's not the story here....
There's two knifes in the drawer, from 35 years ago, that have a darkened burnt hue...I have no idea how that happened?:shrug::haha:
That is to funny. When a rookie a hot kniving I slipped and hit my lip that was a tough one to explain. From then on a paper towel tube was between me and the knives then it grew into a two man team one would hold the 2 liter pop jug with the bottom cut off and the other would drive the tokes man we would get SMASHED off of so little HASH.

That is to funny. When a rookie a hot kniving I slipped and hit my lip that was a tough one to explain. From then on a paper towel tube was between me and the knives then it grew into a two man team one would hold the 2 liter pop jug with the bottom cut off and the other would drive the tokes man we would get SMASHED off of so little HASH.

Mmmmmm hot knives through an icetube....heavenly!! I still do them on the rare occasion that someone says "Yes, lets do some!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back