Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Red :pass:auger :pass:
pin hash like drawing pin/glass/straw ?
002.JPG

:pighug:

Oh what a night I have 20 plants going all seed stocks and short stuff and Mephisto here I go again. 10 are approaching day twenty the others are seedlings staggering the finish times to get maximum yield to fill stockings for all my grown ass children. Do you guys get I try dad but I cannot grow it like you

evening Red :pass:auger :pass:
pin hash like drawing pin/glass/straw ?
View attachment 835674
:pighug:
Whatwhatwhat? :crying: We'd wrap a cork in foil with a needle sticking up, light a blob of hash with a tall mason jar catching the smoke:smoking: That was back when we used to clean our bud in a shoebox lid so we could shake the seeds down into a corner:headbang:

Still back a few pages on some making vape oil discussion. Complete novice to the subject, and wondering if the average good vaporizer like those several posted will do pretty much straight vegetable glycerine. If so, could the same tincture made using a Magical Butter Machine and some VG be used directly in a good vape?

Mmmmmm hot knives through an icetube....heavenly!! I still do them on the rare occasion that someone says "Yes, lets do some!!"
Working in kitchens for 35 yrs .......we used to use empty mayonnaise container filled with ice from the machine and a little water just so the ice could move ,3 litre coke bottle with the arse cut out .....bucket central ,air so cold u can see the thick dense smoke all brown and green and deep ,ive even seen the oil start to form on the ice cubes......the rule was if u used it u filled it for the next person to go use ......all chefs are degenerate stoners.......or was it just me or did i just corrupt everyone i met ....mmmmm..........

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back