Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto said a 10 day grace on the Black Friday sale!!! Today is 10 for me does that mean more free seeds if they don't ship today? Hahaha I hope so
I think they mentioned that on the black Friday sale thread. I think the confusion is its business days, so really the 10 days would be this Friday.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I think they mentioned that on the black Friday sale thread. I think the confusion is its business days, so really the 10 days would be this Friday.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I still want one of each!!!! Lol yeah that makes sense I just get like my kids at Christmas. This is my Christmas to me hahaha

Still back a few pages on some making vape oil discussion. Complete novice to the subject, and wondering if the average good vaporizer like those several posted will do pretty much straight vegetable glycerine. If so, could the same tincture made using a Magical Butter Machine and some VG be used directly in a good vape?
I've tried using straight vg, pg, and different combinations (I mix my nice juice 60/40 vg/pg) just won't stay in suspension. Seems like the addition of PEG is the answer...

I make a mean grape sweet tart that would be Fantastic if it was made "special"

I've tried using straight vg, pg, and different combinations (I mix my nice juice 60/40 vg/pg) just won't stay in suspension. Seems like the addition of PEG is the answer...

I make a mean grape sweet tart that would be Fantastic if it was made "special"

That's kind of what a quicky 'Net search turned up. First hit said that it would work but need to add some PG to the VG after making it in the MBMachine to give it the runniness needed by the vape...

FESTIVUS MIRACLE......View attachment 835237 .LOVE INA EMPTY CUP
hey @Rebel , we got any Miracle badges?View attachment 835238

We have a karma badge with a cloud in the shape of a heart! That's awesome!!!

Dude... No shit... My mom text me two days ago... She gets eggs out to start making Christmas cookies for all of us...

V__9C42.jpg

Think the universe is sending us messages???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back