Status
Not open for further replies.
The brick weed beast folks
230fb2b3931ae1d5b2ad81a3044dcc05.jpg
adf166449bbdcfb93754cfed27ded43f.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I recommend "Gone to Pot"(ITV player, all 3 episodes) for friends and relatives(of a sceptical nature...) who want an entertaining and informative intro to a wonderful plant (and the pitfalls of over indulgence for those who can't help themselves!:doh:).
Lots of funny shit, watching relative newbies learning stuff though!:biggrin::pass:

Put a 25mm layer of coarse sand on top of your soil.
It will not kill them but it interrupts their breeding cycle and they can't multiply, they will die off before they become an issue.
The sand is a good idea. I would also put get some NEEM oil, and do a preventative spray on your plants for the next run. Its just oil from a nut, non-toxic. It prevents almost everything, bugs, bacteria, fungus, everything. It also kills bugs (mites included) on contact or if they eat it. Spray bottom of leaves too!
Will try these. Thanks guys.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

just scored one!, $170, free ship

Woohoo!! Good stuff bud!! I have a couple of tips for you. Grab an extra aquarium hose(3/8") and tie it in an overhand knot...free honey oil will accumulate in the belly of the hose and place a hose connector close to the belly to allow easy extraction.

IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3867.JPG

One more tip....the only thing i can see going wrong with the arizer is the if you forget to loosen the bowl and turn the machine off which allows the resin surrounding the bowl to cool dow and bind with itself. If you try to force it when it is cool the glass elbow will break(had it happen). Get into the habit of loosening the elbow from the bowl when you turn the machine off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back