Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ash, yeah that be the one! how is that baby? will it work for both thick oil & wax/shatter? It seems like a really nice vape and pretty inexpensive as well...
Not sure about thick oil. But wax butter shatter powder. All work well in it.
Good buy for cheap

FESTIVUS ROCKS........
P1060115.JPG
SEED BAGS ROLL!

Made progress.
Im hooked up to the electro theropy machine.
Neck is out of whack again :(
Ill get pics in a few.
About 1/2 the 5 gallon bucket to go.
Here is a pretty glittery flower i trimmed up.
15124209030781062022026.jpg

I concentrate my flower down thru an iso wash, (purged and purged and purged) but have made juice with dispensary shatter as well using the liquidizer wax. Solids ie wax and shatter I use the mig vapor unit...very dab like for on the go...if I'm home, and tokin' with a goal, I use an old drip atomizer with a hand built coil that'll take high wattage.... cloud building we call it.View attachment 835575

Just make sure your sitting down and hanging on to something!
We use to take table spoons and flatten them and use them for hot knifing morrocan hash temple ball and freedom of afghanistan hash people would PASS OUT lmao Lime green moroccan on the inside black on the outside and from there original strains was unreal . I love KIF dry the shit out of your bud throw it in the freezer and tap gently on a 75 micron screen give or take a few microns and throw that in a bong it usually is white KIF the first little tap I call it BONG BREAKER I would nod off an let go of the bong and smash she hits the floor.

Made progress.
Im hooked up to the electro theropy machine.
Neck is out of whack again :(
Ill get pics in a few.
About 1/2 the 5 gallon bucket to go.
Here is a pretty glittery flower i trimmed up.
View attachment 835593
WOW bro sorry to here about your neck I just lay down flat on the basement floor for a bit that really helps the stabbing pain I get in my neck from doing repetitive work. Nice looking nugget my man Take care.

I'm waiting for your bud shot
I was quick on the post button I thought I was at the OK CORRAL dodiloodadooo WAA WAA WAA that is the music just before a gun fight in a clint eastwood Itallian western. It makes me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back