Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like my girls are gonna finish between X-mas and NewYears. they are about 35 days now, and were stunted back so maybe not.. hard to tell.. I hope I get to do a live new years harvest or something. sounds like fun

Hey stoners! Just had a run in with some fungus gnats. Cleaned and disinfected my whole tent, tools, pots, etc. Now I'm looking to get a little more proactive. Any tips for cleaning my soil before use or something of that nature? Using promix. Any other ideas also welcome.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Put a 25mm layer of coarse sand on top of your soil.
It will not kill them but it interrupts their breeding cycle and they can't multiply, they will die off before they become an issue.

Put a 25mm layer of coarse sand on top of your soil.
It will not kill them but it interrupts their breeding cycle and they can't multiply, they will die off before they become an issue.

The sand is a good idea. I would also put get some NEEM oil, and do a preventative spray on your plants for the next run. Its just oil from a nut, non-toxic. It prevents almost everything, bugs, bacteria, fungus, everything. It also kills bugs (mites included) on contact or if they eat it. Spray bottom of leaves too!

We use to take table spoons and flatten them and use them for hot knifing morrocan hash temple ball and freedom of afghanistan hash people would PASS OUT lmao Lime green moroccan on the inside black on the outside and from there original strains was unreal . I love KIF dry the shit out of your bud throw it in the freezer and tap gently on a 75 micron screen give or take a few microns and throw that in a bong it usually is white KIF the first little tap I call it BONG BREAKER I would nod off an let go of the bong and smash she hits the floor.
Am 51, and back at mom and dad's to help out... mom has dementia, and it'd too much for dad on his own.... now that's not the story here....
There's two knifes in the drawer, from 35 years ago, that have a darkened burnt hue...I have no idea how that happened?:shrug::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back