Status
Not open for further replies.
this light weight spent half the weekend on his ass from bubba cheese. stuff makes me seriously low functioning. I need more sativa.

I know that feeling so well ... between Bubba Kush 85% indica and BlackberyGum 90% indica im couchlocked just beyond feeding myself ...:crying:

i so need a sativa for daytime :pighug: or hybrid ... i remember TooflessAlien being really good ... might give that a 2nd run :vibe:

Last edited:
This Organic SeedStocker BlackberryGum ... :thumbsup:
@DutchPassionTony
is maybe the best i have ever grown : It hits like a fucxxing freight train !! :headbang:

DSC_0105a.JPG
DSC_0105b.JPG
DSC_0105c.JPG

:pass:

I know that feeling so well ... between Bubba Kush 85% indica and BlackberyGum 90% indica im couchlocked beyond feeding myself ...

i so need a sativa for daytime :pighug: or hybrid ... i remember TooflessAlien being really good ... might give that a 2nd run :vibe:

I think the B. Cheese is 90% too. it's "pre '98" bubba kush x cheese/ruderalis.

The only other I have to puff right now NL, also pretty high indica. I can't wait for AVT to get here. The sooner the better.

I think the B. Cheese is 90% too. it's "pre '98" bubba kush x cheese/ruderalis.

i had just gotten my stepdad back to smoking after 30 years ... then he tried my Dinafem White Cheese .... (most couchlock strain grown yet/mind blank) and it has taken me almost a year to get him to even try another strain ..

Indica is powerful !

that Pre 98 bubba is the base of so many things we smoke today :worship:

Good afternoon growers and smokers. Hope ya'll are doing good, I'm stuck at home with some allergic reaction to the antibiotics I finished taking few days ago, had to get a shot of steroids yesterday.
Anyways, here's my white widow that's filling in, but I could use your advice on what to do with my Big Devil XL, it's my first time in coco and the darn thing is just awfully stuck...

IMG_20171204_154745.jpg
IMG_20171204_154739.jpg

I let a family member who doesn't smoke bud smell my jar of GWK that is curing..I cracked the top open very quickly and said can you smell anything? They made a face, pulled their head back and was like phew, f#*k that's strong..LOL that's all I wanted to hear.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back