Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon growers and smokers. Hope ya'll are doing good, I'm stuck at home with some allergic reaction to the antibiotics I finished taking few days ago, had to get a shot of steroids yesterday.
Anyways, here's my white widow that's filling in, but I could use your advice on what to do with my Big Devil XL, it's my first time in coco and the darn thing is just awfully stuck...

View attachment 835451 View attachment 835450

first guess is calcium because coco has Ca issues. Maybe a high pH stunting it, like I did with mine in hydro. oops.

well don't take my opinion to the bank because I do NOT know coco very well. Gimme some floating plants and I got you covered!

The damage to the leaves is consistent with pH lockout , but it could easily be a coco thing that I don't understand. The leaves are twisting, which is why I innitially though Ca, especially in coco.

Well at least maybe Hawaii remembers what a brain is used for...deductive reasoning...
Screenshot_2017-12-04-07-26-19.png

0cb5226722fa3664103511bfc1cac267.jpg
2e38719fd33fa0e6ecc3496629e08be3.jpg

Rough night. Gonna be sore tomorrow but am alright. Some times this job is a real pain in the ass. I’m gonna get some sleep all. Happy growing *deep puff and pass to the left*

well don't take my opinion to the bank because I do NOT know coco very well. Gimme some floating plants and I got you covered!

The damage to the leaves is consistent with pH lockout , but it could easily be a coco thing that I don't understand. The leaves are twisting, which is why I innitially though Ca, especially in coco.

I guess it's time to start over.

Rough night. Gonna be sore tomorrow but am alright. Some times this job is a real pain in the ass. I’m gonna get some sleep all. Happy growing *deep puff and pass to the left*

Jesus, feel better!

0cb5226722fa3664103511bfc1cac267.jpg
2e38719fd33fa0e6ecc3496629e08be3.jpg

atleast you are doing the digging and not the worrying ... kudoes to all that keep the rest of us safe :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back