Status
Not open for further replies.

to you @1939bear and @F.N. I'm about to smoke myself to sleep.

May you be successful in your endeavor to FALL ASLEEP I have been up all night smoking bowl load after bowl load after bowl load after bowl load and a doobie that was the third day of Christmas. Fire up another brother

425 I just did a bowl load at 420 AM what a way to wake up. A fresh bud shot of ZEN SEEDS BRUTALIS
img_8001-jpg.835404

The Brutalis, is named after a famous zoo rhino, that had its own tv series for years here in Denmark in the 1990-2000 ....:toke: he died in early 2000 after being sent back to Africa

Im smoking the Zenseeds Bubba Kush atm .... damn it's good stuff... i know your brutalis will be as well.. :headbang:

their OG K auto ... is still the only weed to ever put me flat on my back ... almost blacking out :pighug:

Last edited:
Mornin stoners. a good start to the day, I got my fog machine working well. I way over-complicated it of course. I rebuilt it without the mushroom fruiting chamber and unsealed the box and after ten minutes plugged into the controller humidity at other end of room came up about 1% in 2 or 3 minutes, up 4% in ten minutes. perfect.

The Brutalis, is named after a famous zoo rhino, that had its own tv series for years here in Denmark in the 1990-2000 ....:toke: he died in early 2000 after being sent back to Africa

Im smoking the Zenseed Bubba Kush atm .... damn it's good stuff... i know your brutalis will be as well.. :headbang:

their OG K auto ... is still the only weed to ever put flat on my back ... almost blacking out :pighug:
@F.N.
after having grown several Zenseeds strains ...

I have to give credit to the auto part of the mix ... all their best strains seem to be crossed by a chemdog/lowryder male ...

The backcrosse's are good :bighug: retaining the good parts of parents ... but with a diesel note common to OG Kush and Bubba Kush .

The Blueberry version (blueTooth) made @tobe breed from it :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back