Status
Not open for further replies.
4: 00 a.m. in the nursery . :thumbsup:
DSCN1635.JPG

In industry back in the early 20th century the four main manufacturers of light bulbs got together in germany for a little sit down. They had light bulbs that would last 100,000 hours if they kept selling lightbulbs that lasted that long thre of them would eventually be out of business so they re engineered the light bulb to last only 10.000 hours and POP they blow. They still have an original bulb burning at a firehouse in California that was put in pre 10.000 hours and it is still working to this day. Now things are engineered to last only so long in this society. They did the same thing with printers and blame it on the the ink cartridge. They have learn in businesses that use printers a lot how to reset them like new and get 1000's of more prints out of a printer. The engineer gets penalized if it lasts longer than it is suppose to and I am talking everything made from tvs to cars. WE live in a debt ridden consumer driven society. Well that is enough ramble. I need to smoke a FATTY after using my brain this much.
You know everything you say has a certain degree of accuracy and we're all in it up to our asses . Money makes the world go round . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back