Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part back then, all we would get was what we called commercial mex. Columbian Red, and Gold bud for weed and Lebanon Blonde hash. By '80' an old friend started growin Sensi outside of town, that was a game changer for us.

I picked up an Apollo 4x4 on amazon. Not bad, all metal poles and corner pieces.
Canvas seems decent, haven't checked for light leaks, but not real worried.... $105 shipped.

What brand was it? I’d like to find one cheap so I can separate my testers from my normal meds

Always like fingers... I've got farmers hands with sausage fingers. First time I got high it was from a lid of trim. After a joint, was convinced I was not high.... and stepped out of a car at 25 mph.... and the journey began..

What brand was it? I’d like to find one cheap so I can separate my testers from my normal meds
Screenshot_2017-12-03-19-50-43.png

Remember how it'd hit the streets in the fall? Like a drought ending... and then gone again by january....
We used to get this stuff locally called donkey balls. An eighth was 2 nugs... wish I knew what the real strain name was. I'd grow it in a second.
1977 was the first year I smoked the red hair sensimilla from Cali. The moment it hit my lungs, I knew I was smoking the best weed I'd ever smoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back