Status
Not open for further replies.
man, I’ve been dealing with this fucked up temp all day! Because it was so nice out today along with the household temp my tent has been at a steady 80 with rh of 51/52% I’ve tried adding computer fans, opening the tent for a while and nothing opening the tent only lowers my Rh and the computer fans didn’t help so I said fuck it it’s only been this one day that the temps gotten that high it’ll be ok. Temps for the rest of the week outdoors will be low to mid 40s all week so things will go back to normal, it’s just this bathroom retains heat since the window faces the sun from 11am to sundown.

4 plants can equal as much as 25 days of 10 hours + trimming daily if done right...potentially even more!! Be prepared for some serious trimming if you grow them top notch!!
Oh I’m ready! I’ll call into work if I have to!

Man, you were all lucky! Rural area in the midwest where I was from didn't see that West Coast stuff.
I was living in Bowling green ky at the time and my dealers sister was visiting from Cali. In fact, it's the same place where I got stoned in the cave. It was abandoned back then, but now it's known as Lost River Cave.:headbang:

4 plants can equal as much as 25 days of 10 hours + trimming daily if done right...potentially even more!! Be prepared for some serious trimming if you grow them top notch!!
True words. How many beautiful grows have you seen ruined by sloppy trimming and a bad cure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back