Status
Not open for further replies.
Man bear alien pig nuggetry. Fresh off the scissors
Feel like its more frost than bud lol.
15123572905111185413382.jpg
1512357318065165041899.jpg
1512357339128672380829.jpg

@Kneehigh85 @912GreenSkell I’ll keep poking around but every time I go to get one that’s cheap it’s either gone or CL ones are pretty well destroyed

I picked up an Apollo 4x4 on amazon. Not bad, all metal poles and corner pieces.
Canvas seems decent, haven't checked for light leaks, but not real worried.... $105 shipped.

Back in 78 I was stuck in Syracuse New York I missed the party bus back to Kingston Ontario Canada I went to a Aerosmith Concert and drank over 100 miller quick shots tiny little glass bottles give or take five or ten. It took a few days to make it home man what a night I was 17 years old YAHOO
That's cool FN! I too saw Aerosmith in 78, tried sneaking in a pint of Vodka stuffed in my tube sock under my Hippie 6-pocket overalls! Lol That didn't work, but got my weed in! Those were the days, soon as the main lights went out, EVeryone was passing joints. Lol At 16yrs....thought I was the shit!

I picked up an Apollo 4x4 on amazon. Not bad, all metal poles and corner pieces.
Canvas seems decent, haven't checked for light leaks, but not real worried.... $105 shipped.
My Helios is all metal too poles and corner pieces canvas is decent other than the light leaks but it’ll go in the basement once I start my photos so I won’t have to worry bout any light leak.

When Cheech and Chong came with Nice Dreams we would have Cheech and chong night at the drive inn theater. They would play all there movies man those were some wild times at the local drive inn. Drinking beer and cheap wine smoking huge Homegrown doobies it was a little bit of Heaven to us back then.
I do sometimes miss the old weed. Buy 1/2 a lid,one guy's cleaning, one's rolling, and passing all night long :pass:
Never saw a bud without seeds until the Humboldt stuff finally got down to us:crying:

I do sometimes miss the old weed. Buy 1/2 a lid,one guy's cleaning, one's rolling, and passing all night long :pass:
Never saw a bud without seeds until the Humboldt stuff finally got down to us:crying:
Remember how it'd hit the streets in the fall? Like a drought ending... and then gone again by january....
We used to get this stuff locally called donkey balls. An eighth was 2 nugs... wish I knew what the real strain name was. I'd grow it in a second.

Some friends and I use to meet every Saturday down in this hugh cave. The path was dangerous as there were many honeycombed like holes that you had to be careful about not falling into. If you looked into the holes you could see more holes, (like a honeycomb). They were also numerous honeycomb holes next to the main cave opening. So anyways, most times I was the one who brought the weed and we had nothing but homegrown at least a month. Luckily, during the week I had scored my first vial of hash oil, and some Columbian Gold, (circa 1977). So I roll up a joint of CG, with the oil smeared on the paper and when we met up, I didn't mention anything about having anything special. We had hit it a few times and suddenly one of my buds takes a huge toke and does the Nestea plunge backwards into one of the holes. We were laughing so hard that we couldn't even help the poor guy!

Remember how it'd hit the streets in the fall? Like a drought ending... and then gone again by january....
We used to get this stuff locally called donkey balls. An eighth was 2 nugs... wish I knew what the real strain name was. I'd grow it in a second.
Amazing times. Some of the flavor profiles were stunning, others not so much. We learned quickly to avoid the guy in the park selling loose joints for a dollar :crying:
No way that stuff came from Vietnam :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back