Status
Not open for further replies.
Always fun: Let's play "I got so stoned..."
Okay I'll start

In 2005, I had the summer off because of a mild heart attack. I was addicted to a computer sim golf game (Links LS) and bongs. I played and chatted with dudes all over the world so I lived and ate at my PC waiting for my turn and watching mates take their shots etc.

I lived in an apartment above a business. I started some water running in the kitchen sink to clean dishes. Of course, I was stoned out of my mind as I spent most days in my robe, baked to the max.

I went back to my golf game, had a snack, did a few more bongs then a knock at the door. Are you running water? the lady says. Oh jeepers, yes. [For like 90 minutes].

They had to close the business and have a cleaning company come in. BTW the business was my landlord.

They forgave me, until a month later…I.Did.The.Exact.Same.Thing.

Conclusion: I got so stoned I got evicted.

Here a Four assed Monkey upside down cold drying. LOL
IMG_7980.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG

Always fun: Let's play "I got so stoned..."
Okay I'll start

In 2005, I had the summer off because of a mild heart attack. I was addicted to a computer sim golf game (Links LS) and bongs. I played and chatted with dudes all over the world so I lived and ate at my PC waiting for my turn and watching mates take their shots etc.

I lived in an apartment above a business. I started some water running in the kitchen sink to clean dishes. Of course, I was stoned out of my mind as I spent most days in my robe, baked to the max.

I went back to my golf game, had a snack, did a few more bongs then a knock at the door. Are you running water? the lady says. Oh jeepers, yes. [For like 90 minutes].

They had to close the business and have a cleaning company come in. BTW the business was my landlord.

They forgave me, until a month later…I.Did.The.Exact.Same.Thing.

Conclusion: I got so stoned I got evicted.
Back in 99/2000 I got so high I started speaking in tongue lol

There's an organization called Legalize Kentucky Now that I joined, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. There suppose to be trying to educate the state legislature, and doing "town hall" type meetings.
That's how it' gotta start... you're on the right path

Back in 78 I was stuck in Syracuse New York I missed the party bus back to Kingston Ontario Canada I went to a Aerosmith Concert and drank over 100 miller quick shots tiny little glass bottles give or take five or ten. It took a few days to make it home man what a night I was 17 years old YAHOO

When Cheech and Chong came with Nice Dreams we would have Cheech and chong night at the drive inn theater. They would play all there movies man those were some wild times at the local drive inn. Drinking beer and cheap wine smoking huge Homegrown doobies it was a little bit of Heaven to us back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back