Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got him covered :d5: I noticed your intervention there. That was good since I was too damn busy at work at the moment so thank you for that! He seems to be doing pretty good though. :thumbsup:
Yeah he sure is... I couldn't find it in me to do dwc for my 1st grow. Had to wait till I could read a plant before I went on that venture. Im limited on when I can do dwc here in western Arkansas due to super high RH from April through mid to late Oct accompanied by 90 dedegreetemps and I don't have a res cooler. Made a couple rooms in my garage and even with an ac going and running lights at night it can be a fight to keep temps below 90 and humidity below 65. But man i love watching an auto explode in the bubbles. I think I can swing a couple before spring this year. Just gotta get 3 huge plants outta my veg/auto room that were supposed to autoflower but now its been two months of veg since they didn't autoflower. Hopefully have a good pound and a quarter harvest coming in about 10 days then I can get back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back