Status
Not open for further replies.
Zup stoners!:pass:

http://wkrn.com/2017/11/30/reefer-m...ve-republican-on-medical-cannabis-task-force/

Tennessee is on the bus too. Last year it passed the law enforcement committee (finaly) but died in the next committee. This year there is a very high chance of movement at least on medical. I've been involved in this fight for a long time, until a couple years ago I didn't have any hope left.
I didn't know, or forgot you were a Tennessee boy @green genes I'm a little north of you.
I read through the details to apply to grow in Arkansas, they imposed a huge fee for a license application so only deep pockets could grow. Watch out for corporate influence over there. That's what I'm afraid of, legalization is coming, but who is going to benefit the most. I am doing everything I can to be ready to apply if my state ever legalizes. Kentucky allows medical too, but there are no dispensaries, and no permits to grow.... how does that work? it doesn't
Ky has a cbd law, but no way to access the oil.

Hey @MedGrower. Have you spoken to the fella you've been helping along with his dwc grow in the last couple hours? He was going to flush again but I think I got him on the right path. I told him to just do precisely what you suggest AMD don't do anything drastic without asking some of us first Lola.Hes gonna come away with a good half pound if he doesn't hurt her with too much "love"

I cant help but love the mini plants!! Its actually quite a nice change from the outdoor monsters

'phisto 24c
IMG_6316.JPG

Hey @MedGrower. Have you spoken to the fella you've been helping along with his dwc grow in the last couple hours? He was going to flush again but I think I got him on the right path. I told him to just do precisely what you suggest AMD don't do anything drastic without asking some of us first Lola.Hes gonna come away with a good half pound if he doesn't hurt her with too much "love"

Yeah I got him covered :d5: I noticed your intervention there. That was good since I was too damn busy at work at the moment so thank you for that! He seems to be doing pretty good though. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back