Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Is there are discussion anywhere, where privacy and advice for personal security is being discussed? I've noticed around plenty of high resolution photographs from users holding buds while their fingerprints are exposed to the camera. If these can by copied by hackers, you bet they can be scanned by law enforcement and thanks to biometric passport databases etc. they can ID you. I want to urge people to be aware of this and take measures to avoid giving out their fingerprints for their own personal security.

Video regarding this topic:

when you least suspect!

The ratification of the 18th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution–which banned the manufacture, transportation and sale of intoxicating liquors–ushered in a period in American history known as Prohibition. The result of a widespread temperance movement during the first decade of the 20th century, Prohibition was difficult to enforce, despite the passage of companion legislation known as the Volstead Act. The increase of the illegal production and sale of liquor (known as “bootlegging”), the proliferation of speakeasies (illegal drinking spots) and the accompanying rise in gang violence and other crimes led to waning support for Prohibition by the end of the 1920s. In early 1933, Congress adopted a resolution proposing a 21st Amendment to the Constitution that would repeal the 18th. It was ratified by the end of that year, bringing the Prohibition era to a close.

Hey guys! Is there are discussion anywhere, where privacy and advice for personal security is being discussed? I've noticed around plenty of high resolution photographs from users holding buds while their fingerprints are exposed to the camera. If these can by copied by hackers, you bet they can be scanned by law enforcement and thanks to biometric passport databases etc. they can ID you. I want to urge people to be aware of this and take measures to avoid giving out their fingerprints for their own personal security.

Video regarding this topic:

So true!!

Last edited:
@Cotton46 well whats possibly going to happen if you use it all on the bottom is it gets used up and solubalized out the bottom of heavy watering cycles.so mix the roots,GBD soil AND other additives into the soil then pot it up n sow into a plug ot tier cup or whatever. that ,imho is your best bet. with the GBD soil and an additive. some flower teas work nicely too. maybe even another top coating for PH adjustment in flower.
I also have a line up of nector of the Gods I need to give a try may go one pot with GBD and then use the Nector for my nutes. I want to go a couple different ways and find my spot. I want that yup this is the setup feeling!!!

Yep and we recently had a fairly scary conversation on another forum about "baiting" or someone offering to give you beans or trade clones for weed or anything of that nature. Pay's to be cautious despite the fact I am in a legal USA State.
legal or no
"they" still gonna
steal your grow

The ratification of the 18th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution–which banned the manufacture, transportation and sale of intoxicating liquors–ushered in a period in American history known as Prohibition. The result of a widespread temperance movement during the first decade of the 20th century, Prohibition was difficult to enforce, despite the passage of companion legislation known as the Volstead Act. The increase of the illegal production and sale of liquor (known as “bootlegging”), the proliferation of speakeasies (illegal drinking spots) and the accompanying rise in gang violence and other crimes led to waning support for Prohibition by the end of the 1920s. In early 1933, Congress adopted a resolution proposing a 21st Amendment to the Constitution that would repeal the 18th. It was ratified by the end of that year, bringing the Prohibition era to a close.
Correct!!!!
Nationwide Prohibition did not begin in the United States until January 1920, when the Eighteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution went into effect. The 18th amendment was ratified in 1919, and was repealed in December, 1933, with the ratification of the Twenty-first Amendment.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back