Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna do some research and see if I can somehow help gather signatures over here around the state line along I 40. I am a veteran too and plan to show my disabilities and stories of how cannabis TOTALLY WORKS to alleviate the symptoms I dead with. I don't know if you guys have watched any of that series that's on national geographic called the long road home but I was there with 1st cav division on an EOD team and spent my fair share time of patrolling in Sadr City. I did and saw a lot of unspeakable shit, got hit in the underarm and ass with frag when a mortar hit while I was running along a set of train tracks in a firefight trying to get back to help my guys that were sitting ducks and pinned down. I had about 175 meters to run down the train tracks to make it to a bridge to get back to my guys. Got my foot stuck in a crossmember on the rails and tore my meniscus from one side to the other ,had my eardrums blown out cause they had their mortars dialed in on my position and I just said fuck it and ripped my leg out then a mortar hit right next to me blowing me in the canal running under the bridge i was going for. We ended up taking those bastards out and I had surgery when I got back to camp to remove the shrapnel from the mortars. Wrapped the shit out of my knee and was back out 14 hours later fighting again. This has been long story, but so many of us that chose to join a front line unit because we wanted to pay the fuckers back for 9-11 came home injured or in a box, and the politics of it all doesn't allow us the safest and most effective medicine there is, so we chose to grow our own at the risk of being imprisoned by the very country we fought for. Its just sad for me thinking about it
my bowl raised high to you
Kingflipper!
we all know how NOT right this is
remember folks
shit rolls down hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back