Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kingflipper ive got a few more to rep before I can rep you again. But I promise to rep you soon as I can! Who else is feeling this AFN vibe today? I know I am!!! I’ll be back for round 5 momentarily gotta go eat something lol
Hey man... No problem. I. Still fairly new here and just trying to meet some ppl and make more friends. This is such a fckn wonderfu place. I been trying how to figure out how to get the badges I qualify for anyone can help?

@Kingflipper ive got a few more to rep before I can rep you again. But I promise to rep you soon as I can! Who else is feeling this AFN vibe today? I know I am!!! I’ll be back for round 5 momentarily gotta go eat something lol
Hey man... No problem. I. Still fairly new here and just trying to meet some ppl and make more friends. This is such a fckn wonderfu place. I been trying how to figure out how to get the badges I qualify for anyone can help?

Just kindly ask from the admins. I am sure they would be glad to help you out on that. EDIT: I know I report your post to them so they'll be on it when they have time :biggrin:

What badges do you meet the requirements to get? Have you checked out the master badge list?

FESTIVUS MIRACLE......
P1060122.JPG
.LOVE INA EMPTY CUP

hey @Rebel , we got any Miracle badges?
P1060124.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back