Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171203_144355.jpg

Sorry for the bluple pic. Dinafem Cheese Auto (cheese x critical+) The girl on the left is going to be a biggie. Sativa pheno dominant for sure. I had to raise the other two 6 inches to even up the canopy.

View attachment 835247

Sorry for the bluple pic. Dinafem Cheese Auto (cheese x critical+) The girl on the left is going to be a biggie. Sativa pheno dominant for sure. I had to raise the other two 6 inches to even up the canopy.
N4W!
filling your space I see
way to go
live stoner!

have fun![/Qyou betcha I like working with the plants... Its so soothing. Anyhow, I better go get at it. Good talking with yall. I don't have friends other than my war buddies because the shit we've been through together makes it easier to help each other out,and you guys have been the only other people ive ever spoken of some of the things it was like, but I feel really comfortable here actually. You guys are great and id do anything I can to help any one of you if its needed, don't hesitate to message me. Peace brothers and sisters

Zup stoners!:pass:

I didn't know, or forgot you were a Tennessee boy @green genes I'm a little north of you.

Ky has a cbd law, but no way to access the oil.
Does the good old bluegrass state have any initiatives on the 2018 ballot for a more liberal plan? Ill see what info I can dig up after i get done with a few hours of work I gotta get done on my rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back