Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the good old bluegrass state have any initiatives on the 2018 ballot for a more liberal plan? Ill see what info I can dig up after i get done with a few hours of work I gotta get done on my rooms
There's an organization called Legalize Kentucky Now that I joined, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. There suppose to be trying to educate the state legislature, and doing "town hall" type meetings.

Hello my fellow auto smokers I am blazing away bingewatching godless on Netflix WOW what a series I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday
I haven't heard about this show F.N., but I don't have Netflix either. Is it a nf series?

There's an organization called Legalize Kentucky Now that I joined, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. There suppose to be trying to educate the state legislature, and doing "town hall" type meetings.
I hope the best for your organization may you succeed in your good fight on educating.

get ready, we're to to guess how much, I have feeling I'll do worse than I did in the seed guess, lol
Me to lol my guess was embarrassing but I think I can win this one I just need @Ash-a-Ton to size a few with his beard then we can make an accurate guess hahahaha

P1050535.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back