Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick finger trimmed bud here Im about to smoke with my fam right here live.

Cheers my fam.

Thanks to genetics and afn and help. I feel like i have become 1 Hell of a grower in less than a yr.

Thanks for all the love n support afn. This place is special to me. Close to the heart like the canna we grow.

Some of the stickyest shit i have ever had my grubby fringers on as well. Like the frost is really just sprayed on sticky sugar

Passing to you guys. Its a heavy hard buzz.
20171203_164109.jpg
1512340943338160509906.jpg
15123410410182005043133.jpg

Attachments

• 1512340858761288347071.jpg
    1512340858761288347071.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 69
A quick finger trimmed bud here Im about to smoke with my fam right here live.

Cheers my fam.

Thanks to genetics and afn and help. I feel like i have become 1 Hell of a grower in less than a yr.

Thanks for all the love n support afn. This place is special to me. Close to the heart like the canna we grow.

Some of the stickyest shit i have ever had my grubby fringers on as well. Like the frost is really just sprayed on sticky sugar

Passing to you guys. Its a heavy hard buzz.
View attachment 835285 View attachment 835286 View attachment 835287
fresh off the vine
first taste!

Oh shit. @epenguin is here. Don't let that guy get his flippers on that bowl. Itl smell like a fish for a month. And I'm sure he's trying to get his 10% greedy ass penguin.

Lol cheers bruddah. Sorry bout the pup. Hope she is strong willed and comes back alpha again in the next one ;)

My clothes dryer broke down, so I have to drive 6 miles to the local laundry mat to dry clothes. See you guys later! :finger:
We had a set of washer dryer for 20 plus years. We decided to upgrade go with a front loader and a energy efficient dryer which is a farce in itself with in five years we had the washing machine completely rebuilt once and my dryer is toast. Never again I bought a pair used older for a quarter for what I just paid for this high falutin washing machine. Oh yea the washing machine gave up the ghost right after the warranty ended. On a good not nice bucket loads of bodacious bud

@trailanimal
Buzz buzz goes the head on high mode. Love them fat cloud hits of the fresh cloudy trichs.

Honestly can't wait to get me an extract of this. The orange citrus will shine in the terps in the wax. Mmmmm mmmm
I taste it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back