Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rep giveaway time! I’ll be coming up with random useless/useful/factual questions. The first person to get the answer correct will receive 100 rep points. And if you get it right but I’m unable to rep you no worries I’m writing down the ones I need to rep after I get the Allred 5 other people I must rep before getting you repped but I will get it to you! I promise! [HASHTAG]#knowledge[/HASHTAG] is [HASHTAG]#power[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#positivevibes[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#imvibing[/HASHTAG]
more FESTIVUS FUN!

Correct!

The oldest known written record on cannabis use comes from the Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in 2727 B.C. Ancient Greeks and Romans were also familiar with cannabis, while in the Middle East, use spread throughout the Islamic empire to North Africa. In 1545 cannabis spread to the western hemisphere where Spaniards imported it to Chile for its use as fiber. In North America cannabis, in the form of hemp, was grown on many plantations for use in rope, clothing and paper.

Round 1: where does the oldest written recorded use of cannabis come from?
This could be tricky. I mean canna was used long before civilization came up with a means of social control in the form of writing. Until we find some ancient's bones clutching his/her's stash the bureaucracy gets the credit. geeze. I think I sailed too close to the edge, pulling back and appologizing
cheers live stoner!

Round 1: where does the oldest written recorded use of cannabis come from?
Sumaria? It is found in exodus, in the anointing oil for kings and priests. Anointing consisted of a dunk tank, where you were completely submerged.

Have tried to replicate... it's bang on for muscle pain...and smells fantastic.

My Seedsman order finally arrived!

Last time, I wanted to order Liberty Haze, and saw it was a promo, so I ordered another strain to get it. It wasn't included in the order so I contacted them and explained.

This order they threw in a bunch of Amnesia Haze autos and photos, and a couple of related photo strains. Its not Liberty, but I love Amnesia Haze even more so I am Very Happy with their customer service.

Flash Kush Van Stitch Auto
Dinafem Blue Cheese Auto :)
Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto
Dinafem Critical+ Photo (free)
Heavyweight Strawberry Cake Photo :)
Heavyweight Midnight Mass Photo (free)
Royal Queen Diesel Auto (free)
Royal Queen Amnesia Haze Auto (free)
Seedsman (Hindu) Kush Auto (free)
Seedsman White Widow Auto (free)
Seedsman Narkush Regular (free)
Seedsman Amnesia Haze Fem Photo (free)