Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lucky many years ago when I had off and on bad back pain when I went to the right chiropractor. He made the medically right but business wrong move of teaching me how the way I was lying when I sleep was the likely cause. Changed the way I slept and he's never made a penny off me since. :smoking:

My issue was sleeping on my stomach. Once I figured out how to either lie on my back or if lying on my side bend out the knee of the leg on bottom most of my back pain luckily went away.
I have to lie on my left side, so I prop a little pillow under my back that helps me stay on that side. If I sleep on my right side I'll be locked up and spasming all day.

When I was younger we would drive all the way to Arkansas bring it back and the sell it hahaha I'm not a drinker never been much of one but when this 788 passes I'm gonna settle in here I was gonna move but now I'm gonna wait and see how things go this next year
I was thinking the same thing about moving but I am gonna wait it out also. I worked in Oklahoma and lived in Arkansas for the past 12 years or so now. I can literally walk up the street and look west and see the Oklahoma line from my house. It would be dumb for me to stay here and risk a felony when I can just move to the state i work in anyhow and keep doing what I am doing anyway with out the legal consequences. Our governor Asa Hutchinson used to be the head Dick at the DEA and he orders state prosecutors to file maximum charges for any kind of cultivation/manufacturing of so called "drugs". It is a very corrupt for $ system. I guess I'm a bootlegger too. I get a call 3 or 4 days a week from guys at work wanting me to stop on the way and grab em a case of Arkansas beer. Nobody wants that watered down 3.2% shit

Yeah legalization is surely a 2 sided coin... I personally see it becoming legal federally by the end of 2020. Then the big players will come in and take over. I've literally bought over 1000 seeds over the last 14 months and other than autos, I won't buy feminized seed any more. The male plant of today is gonna be a priceless thing once Monsanto gets their greedy slimy hands on all the genetics
gardeners will seed the future
corporations only breed for greed
and the END!

seeds of FREEDOM!
P1050743.JPG

I know right? damn terrorists. My Sister (RIP) used to go to all the Cracker Barrel restaraunts around the South and leave lesbian 'propaganda' in the menus. One step farther than salt shakers I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back