Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rep giveaway time! I’ll be coming up with random useless/useful/factual questions. The first person to get the answer correct will receive 100 rep points. And if you get it right but I’m unable to rep you no worries I’m writing down the ones I need to rep after I get the Allred 5 other people I must rep before getting you repped but I will get it to you! I promise! [HASHTAG]#knowledge[/HASHTAG] is [HASHTAG]#power[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#positivevibes[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#imvibing[/HASHTAG]

Dude I was at a party last night.More of a free jam session with a bunch of people. Bon Fire,Acid ,Herbal refreshments,cute gals and fun people.
Mmmmm. Acid. Been too long I must say. Its so fun laying on my back with a pillow wrapped around my head and peeling it off feeling like my face is going with it then spending the next 2 hours trying to put my face back on

I am the laziest bastard sometimes. My house is a wreck, the dishes are piled up, laundry aint done, I am supposed to be ready to go soon, but I can't seem to get outa my PJ's. I'm hungry, out of food, and too stoned to care. My grow room however, is immaculate. So now that I got that out of my system...

time to get something done. See y'all later.

good morning/affynoon/evening live stoners
P1050459.jpg

I was thinking the same thing about moving but I am gonna wait it out also. I worked in Oklahoma and lived in Arkansas for the past 12 years or so now. I can literally walk up the street and look west and see the Oklahoma line from my house. It would be dumb for me to stay here and risk a felony when I can just move to the state i work in anyhow and keep doing what I am doing anyway with out the legal consequences. Our governor Asa Hutchinson used to be the head Dick at the DEA and he orders state prosecutors to file maximum charges for any kind of cultivation/manufacturing of so called "drugs". It is a very corrupt for $ system. I guess I'm a bootlegger too. I get a call 3 or 4 days a week from guys at work wanting me to stop on the way and grab em a case of Arkansas beer. Nobody wants that watered down 3.2% shit
We Be close to one another ✌️ Arkansas medical bill is shit bro if I'm honest Oklahoma the way it's written it will be a Godsend cause the way it is now the ex marine that had just a few indoor plants got 6 year's bro and he said from day one guys it keeps my monsters away but our courts still shopping his ass off but a lot of Oklahoma is tired of the greed of government so the poles now actually Speek where before they didn't matter

I know right? damn terrorists. My Sister (RIP) used to go to all the Cracker Barrel restaraunts around the South and leave lesbian 'propaganda' in the menus. One step farther than salt shakers I would say.
I like your sister✌️ that would give assholes like me something to read while I wait on the waiter fill my coffee hahaha

I am the laziest bastard sometimes. My house is a wreck, the dishes are piled up, laundry aint done, I am supposed to be ready to go soon, but I can't seem to get outa my PJ's. I'm hungry, out of food, and too stoned to care. My grow room however, is immaculate. So now that I got that out of my system...

time to get something done. See y'all later.
got your priorities tuned-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back