Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a cue from a friend, I've begun adding hanging baskets in the corners of my tent. The exist on only diffused light........ is it enough? Judge for yourself. This is free weed!

Hanghing basaket-sour dragon pic1 -12-3-2017.jpg
Hanging basket-bubba trouble pic1 -12-3-2017.jpg

Although I’m in another state Missouri is right next door, literally I’m 45 min away lol but anyhow in light of Missouri’s possibilities in 2018 I’ve decided to become part of the party and do my part by volunteering for the Missouri initiative doing what I can, even if it’s for a neighboring state. We can’t make change happen if we’re not willing to do it together!
Kneehigh85-

Thank you for signing up as a volunteer for New Approach Missouri. Our volunteers are our most important assets. Your role will be key in bringing medical cannabis to Missouri in 2018. Whether it's gathering signatures, sharing on social media, phone-banking or helping us fundraise, your role is essential in this campaign. Together, we can bring medical cannabis in Missouri!
Hey @Kneehigh85
Would you mind hooking me up with the info to sign up as well? Im not a mizzo resident either but its just an hours drive through the ozarks. I wanna help them too

Taking a cue from a friend, I've begun adding hanging baskets in the corners of my tent. The exist on only diffused light........ is it enough? Judge for yourself. This is free weed!

View attachment 835121 View attachment 835122
Would that friend be the author of the good the bad and the ugly journal by chance? Lol... I've given thought lately to adapting something like this also. It makes sense... If the light is there, why not put it to good use, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back