Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man... I think Oklahoma is trying to get a ballot initiative for 2018 also. I sure hope so... Im gonna try to find some info on theirs as well. We got medical passed here in Arkansas last year but still not allowed to grow. If Oklahoma gets a measure on the ballot it will have a 6 plant grow involved and ill move my happy ass 5 miles west so ican be legal

http://wkrn.com/2017/11/30/reefer-m...ve-republican-on-medical-cannabis-task-force/

Tennessee is on the bus too. Last year it passed the law enforcement committee (finaly) but died in the next committee. This year there is a very high chance of movement at least on medical. I've been involved in this fight for a long time, until a couple years ago I didn't have any hope left.

Well I just went ahead and removed my signature from this silly app. It’s unfortunate because I rarely use my pc

I read through the details to apply to grow in Arkansas, they imposed a huge fee for a license application so only deep pockets could grow. Watch out for corporate influence over there. That's what I'm afraid of, legalization is coming, but who is going to benefit the most. I am doing everything I can to be ready to apply if my state ever legalizes. Kentucky allows medical too, but there are no dispensaries, and no permits to grow.... how does that work? it doesn't

Thanks man... I think Oklahoma is trying to get a ballot initiative for 2018 also. I sure hope so... Im gonna try to find some info on theirs as well. We got medical passed here in Arkansas last year but still not allowed to grow. If Oklahoma gets a measure on the ballot it will have a 6 plant grow involved and ill move my happy ass 5 miles west so ican be legal
Oklahoma is in the run for 2018. A
proposed statutory initiative would allow would allow doctors to recommend medical cannabis for any condition.

Qualified patients, after getting physician approval, would receive identification cards from the state, and would be allowed to possess three ounces of marijuana on their person and eight ounces at home. They could also cultivate six mature plants and six seedlings. And they would be allowed to possess one ounce of cannabis concentrates and 72 ounces of marijuana edibles.

Homebound patients could designate a caregiver who could purchase, grow or possess marijuana for them.

People who are caught with 1.5 ounces or less of cannabis and who don’t have medical marijuana cards but can state a medical condition would be met with misdemeanor offenses punishable by no more than a $400 fine.

The state would issue licenses for medical cannabis cultivation, processing, transportation and dispensing businesses.

A seven percent retail tax on medical cannabis sales would be levied. After covering implementation and regulation costs, additional revenue would fund education and drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs.

Path to ballot: The measure has already qualified. There was a chance it could have appeared before voters in 2016 but, because a dispute over the measure’s official ballot title with then-Attorney General Scott Pruitt (now U.S. Environmental Protection Agency administrator) was not resolved by the state Supreme Court in time, its consideration was delayed until the next election. It is expected that the measure will go before voters in November, but there is a chance it could be moved to the June primary ballot instead.

Who is behind the campaign: Oklahomans for Healthqualified the measure and is running the campaign to pass it.

Polling: A 2013 poll found that 71 percent of the state’s likely voterssupport medical cannabis.

That is just bullshit!! The more governments try to strap down the poor, the quicker the poor are to revolt!!
I think a lot of the issue is they think that "permission" is required. And "we" continue to ask "some dude" if it would be OK if I grew a little weed.
I do not need some morons "blessing" to do something that affects no one but myself....my life MY choice.

Morality not legality directs my way forward.

Passing the soapbox to the right.

Last edited:
Oklahoma has a vote date of November 18 2018, we have been pushing the Governor to set a date so she can set one for as early as June of 2018 she finally said this last week she will set a date after the new year✌️ it Will pass in Oklahoma there is to many in direct need of medical marijuana just common sense to pass it even for the hole Oklahoma is in with there budget I'm a huge support for it to pass and when it does I want to be ready for it I have a lot of friends and families that needs this as well as myself
http://wkrn.com/2017/11/30/reefer-m...ve-republican-on-medical-cannabis-task-force/

Tennessee is on the bus too. Last year it passed the law enforcement committee (finaly) but died in the next committee. This year there is a very high chance of movement at least on medical. I've been involved in this fight for a long time, until a couple years ago I didn't have any hope left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back