Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma has a vote date of November 18 2018, we have been pushing the Governor to set a date so she can set one for as early as June of 2018 she finally said this last week she will set a date after the new year✌️ it Will pass in Oklahoma there is to many in direct need of medical marijuana just common sense to pass it even for the hole Oklahoma is in with there budget I'm a huge support for it to pass and when it does I want to be ready for it I have a lot of friends and families that needs this as well as myself

I still have friends there, I pulling for you. I lived in OKC for most of the 2000's. Weirdly, I miss it sometimes.

Oklahoma is in the run for 2018. A
proposed statutory initiative would allow would allow doctors to recommend medical cannabis for any condition.

Qualified patients, after getting physician approval, would receive identification cards from the state, and would be allowed to possess three ounces of marijuana on their person and eight ounces at home. They could also cultivate six mature plants and six seedlings. And they would be allowed to possess one ounce of cannabis concentrates and 72 ounces of marijuana edibles.

Homebound patients could designate a caregiver who could purchase, grow or possess marijuana for them.

People who are caught with 1.5 ounces or less of cannabis and who don’t have medical marijuana cards but can state a medical condition would be met with misdemeanor offenses punishable by no more than a $400 fine.

The state would issue licenses for medical cannabis cultivation, processing, transportation and dispensing businesses.

A seven percent retail tax on medical cannabis sales would be levied. After covering implementation and regulation costs, additional revenue would fund education and drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs.

Path to ballot: The measure has already qualified. There was a chance it could have appeared before voters in 2016 but, because a dispute over the measure’s official ballot title with then-Attorney General Scott Pruitt (now U.S. Environmental Protection Agency administrator) was not resolved by the state Supreme Court in time, its consideration was delayed until the next election. It is expected that the measure will go before voters in November, but there is a chance it could be moved to the June primary ballot instead.

Who is behind the campaign: Oklahomans for Healthqualified the measure and is running the campaign to pass it.

Polling: A 2013 poll found that 71 percent of the state’s likely voterssupport medical cannabis.
I will be on the f
I still have friends there, I pulling for you. I lived in OKC for most of the 2000's. Weirdly, I miss it sometimes.
Come visit we will puff and pass lol I can't wait as it is now we live in a police state it's very corrupt

I will be on the f

Come visit we will puff and pass lol I can't wait as it is now we live in a police state it's very corrupt
I would love to visit. One of my favorite people throws badass house concerts over there. I miss sitting around at the Red Cup chatting about BS.

I will be on the f

And a dry state to boot as well last time I came down to hit the dunes in waynoka I forgot to hit the liquor store on the way down and got stuck buying 3.2

And a dry state to boot as well last time I came down to hit the dunes in waynoka I forgot to hit the liquor store on the way down and got stuck buying 3.2

I forgot about that crap. I remember smuggling in beer because OK had that stupid 3.2 % law for beer. You can get real beer at Tinker.

When I was younger we would drive all the way to Arkansas bring it back and the sell it hahaha I'm not a drinker never been much of one but when this 788 passes I'm gonna settle in here I was gonna move but now I'm gonna wait and see how things go this next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back