Status
Not open for further replies.
7E91F0B5-1AB0-4C07-9B9C-964F0DE8AF60.jpeg
D0DF5341-DD5B-4E18-B8D8-C19CF15ADE1E.jpeg
55AE1AE6-AC99-4BBD-A860-5E4E2A3DACF2.jpeg
Thought I’d show you guys how the bonsai aka Bridget “the early miss midget” is doing.

When I was in basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in 02, I shared a bunk with the singer's nephew. Anderson was the guy's last name. I can't remember for the life of me what his first name was though.

It was funny because he was a really soft spoken, shy dude. Then one branch over on his family tree is the front man for Kottonmouth Kings
Different phenos...eh?

Anybody know if FastBuds has gone bankrupt?
I ordered something on the 29th, payed right away, but order status still says 'Waiting payment'. An email I sent to info@.. and a message using the contact form results in no respons..

Anybody?

Anybody know if FastBuds has gone bankrupt?
I ordered something on the 29th, payed right away, but order status still says 'Waiting payment'. An email I sent to info@.. and a message using the contact form results in no respons..

Anybody?
They’re not bankrupt I just received 4 packs for a test grow. Nico probably went to expoweed in Chile, today’s the last day for it so you should get a response ASAP!

They’re not bankrupt I just received 4 packs for a test grow. Nico probably went to expoweed in Chile, today’s the last day for it so you should get a response ASAP!
That's reassuring to hear, thanks!

Last edited:
Call your financial institution and see if they’ve got a pending payment to be made from your account. Some financial institutions will put a hold on payment until they can verify the purchase is legit. Tell them it’s for a souvenir and you’d like the payment to be made if they’ve got a hold on it.

That reassuring to hear, thanks!
You’re welcome brother! If you’re unsure of your payment FastBuds does have a FAQ section on payments that could best explain things til they respond to your email. Sending good karma and positive vibes your way!

You’re welcome brother! If you’re unsure of your payment FastBuds does have a FAQ section on payments that could best explain things til they respond to your email. Sending good karma and positive vibes your way!
Thanks for the vibes.. keeping fingers crossed..:vibes::bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back