Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my zoning song. It just puts me in a good place and sets the day for positive vibes even when things look bad this song always cheers me up!

When I was in basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in 02, I shared a bunk with the singer's nephew. Anderson was the guy's last name. I can't remember for the life of me what his first name was though.

It was funny because he was a really soft spoken, shy dude. Then one branch over on his family tree is the front man for Kottonmouth Kings

Mornin bushmaster. You been busy on youtube. I got so high yesterday all i could do was click more youtube videos. Cheers!
Evening stoners

I have some Jim Croce going on in the background. RR & Bear got me in that frame of mind with their selections.

Congrats to the shot glass comp. I resorted to filling a shot glass for my guess and still missed by a mile.

With all the talk about growing I hear little mention of root balls. If it aint healthy down below you can't expect much action up top.
Once I chop, I put my balls aside to dry out for a couple of days. Once dry I peel the grow bags away from the ball for the post mortem. Slice and dice baby. The shitty plants always have poor roots.

:pass:

I'm guessing it was not a normal shot glass. I counted a lot of beans around the rim, too many for a shot glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back