Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course every year when "Carol Of The Bells" starts coming up on the ole' playlists, I'll usually end up crossing paths with this cover...
:crying:

Dude.. I'm 3 dabs in, but I think the bear talked to me at the end... shit man... 3 minutes of that... I'm gonna have to find my way back down..wrecked.

Great tune F.N. Bet I haven't heard it in 40 years l

d
I bubble my water in a 5 gallon bucket and when I need to warm it up, I just fill and cap a milk jug full of hot water. It will raise water temp fairly quickly!:thumbsup:

It's super cold outside here and I run a garden hose from a basement hookup to supply carbon & sediment filtered tap..My tap water comes with chlorine & chloramine..So I run it through a Hydrologic small boy into a 5 gallon bucket..The heater stays in the bucket to keep the temps consistent w/ a digital thermometer to monitor temps while the water is aerating. I'll have to grab another heater & thermometer so when I make teas, I can throw them in that 5 gallon bucket..This was just on the spot tonight, I decided to plant the sprouts ( just waiting on the water )..So any water after this will already be ready to go. This is just for the winter, summer is fine.

DMhdfUPW0AAU93H.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back