Status
Not open for further replies.
suspicious-cat-gif.gif

Congratulations meet me at the boarder for your prize would you like to go for double or nothing. If Canada had it's 150th anniversary. How old would this Country be?
now thats a bit of a mind fook 150 year anniversarry bit only 141 years old whats that about if its wrong blame google lol :crying:

That is to bad Stoney I feel for you I have been waiting to see it legalized in Canada since since well for ever next August across the whole Country.
iv been reading all about it F.N sounds like it should be the first step to total legality no plant counts or limits but small steps are ok is it still going to be ok to grow 4 plants no licenses or anything id be so happy if could just grow 4 plants legally with no stress everytime i hear a stranger pull up to my house the worst one was a few weeks ago about 5 in the morning my door starts getting banged on like its about to get knocked of it hinges so i freaked out grabbed the baseball bat and wnt to investigate long story short it was my freind who was tripping out of his mind .he had freaked out at a party a few miles away then ran to my house the crazy bastard
:crying::crying::crying:

iv been reading all about it F.N sounds like it should be the first step to total legality no plant counts or limits but small steps are ok is it still going to be ok to grow 4 plants no licenses or anything id be so happy if could just grow 4 plants legally with no stress everytime i hear a stranger pull up to my house the worst one was a few weeks ago about 5 in the morning my door starts getting banged on like its about to get knocked of it hinges so i freaked out grabbed the baseball bat and wnt to investigate long story short it was my freind who was tripping out of his mind .he had freaked out at a party a few miles away then ran to my house the crazy bastard
:laughcry:

i agree with you 100% but i dont think there is a way of keeping the big money hungry companys from moving in on the medical / recreational market theres just too much money to be made and there already have the goverment officals in there pocket just loo at the big pharma industry and what they get away with im sorry my freind but we cant stop them its just how the system works right now
Still gonna try.

Big day just got my next grow underway, feel like an expectant father again :smoking:

I'm trying a new germination technique using root riots in a germination box and a seedling heat mat. Well new for me anyway. The box is nice and steamy hoping for some sprouts ASAP!

Growing Auto Ultimate and Auto Gorilla OG in autopots under autocobs. I call it my triple automatic setup. With any luck the tent will be bursting in a few months!

:vibe::growing::vibe:

Shit happens. We are going to have in excess of 160 fully stocked stores where you can walk in and purchase what ever you want. It is just the start at one time you could only buy a beer in the beer store between certain hours and it was not open on Sundays now you can go into any walmart and grab a 24 of beer wine coolers. There is local micro breweries now. So over a bit of time she will be like Italians in Ontario making wine in there basement using 5000 liter vats LMAO

Hah never tried talking someone down with a baseball bat and heart rate around 200 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back