Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to be able to get supply to the market. There are quite a few companies building massive greenhouses in preparation. Dinafem is supplying cbd seeds to one smaller one exclusively. I think the smaller, better growers will excel. It aint that easy to grow! Especially not in volume.
well i know in my personal opinion i wouldnt buy machine trimmed bud that has been grown in the same setup as 1000 other plants nothing will be A+ bud just all B
and absolotely they need to fill the demand but not by building facilities that cost millions of dollors california grows so much bud they cant ude it but yet it cant leave the state its ridiculos i wont even start about the state of the system in my contry il just say it wont be legal any time soon

well i know in my personal opinion i wouldnt buy machine trimmed bud that has been grown in the same setup as 1000 other plants nothing will be A+ bud just all B
and absolotely they need to fill the demand but not by building facilities that cost millions of dollors california grows so much bud they cant ude it but yet it cant leave the state its ridiculos i wont even start about the state of the system in my contry il just say it wont be legal any time soon

Ot wont be legal where im at for a long time. Im just hopeful that canada will do it right.

Elvis is not dead he is alive and living in Ontario Canada I saw him at a Burger King drive threw. I seen him smearing peanut butter on a flamed boiled.

2017 i think i heard someone tellin me that earlier this year
Congratulations meet me at the boarder for your prize would you like to go for double or nothing. If Canada had it's 150th anniversary. How old would this Country be?

Elvis is not dead he is alive and living in Ontario Canada I saw him at a Burger King drive threw. I seen him smearing peanut butter on a flamed boiled.
:crying:

amazing-facts-about-the-king-elvis-presley-gone-for-40-years-10-photos-27.jpg

That is to bad Stoney I feel for you I have been waiting to see it legalized in Canada since since well for ever next August across the whole Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back