Status
Not open for further replies.
Up above the 49th, legalization will occur in 2018

That is good news, but I am really pissed off right now.

I just heard a radio ad saying "public and private liquor stores are the most prepared to supply marijuana, and have a perfect record of not selling to minors"

Which means the experts with decades of experience, who care about patients and who have a real perfect record and test everything will shut down. The tight network of medical growers who care about the plant will be mowed over by big factory farms owned by the very wealthy, and the survivors will be forced underground.

We have to stop this, and now!

Round 3! In 1619, King James I decreed that the American colonists of Jamestown would need to step up efforts to do their fair share towards supporting England. The Virginia Company enacted the decree, asking Jamestown's land owners to grow How many hemp(canna)plants to support England’s cause?
100 hemp plants to help support England's cause.

I just heard a radio ad saying "public and private liquor stores are the most prepared to supply marijuana, and have a perfect record of not selling to minors"

Which means the experts with decades of experience, who care about patients and who have a real perfect record and test everything will shut down. The tight network of medical growers who care about the plant will be mowed over by big factory farms owned by the very wealthy, and the survivors will be forced underground.

This fucks up everything we as growers are trying to accomplish! This is going to affect so many true farmers with real knowledge of cannabis’ medicinal purposes! What makes them think that a fucking liquor store is most prepared? What makes them think they know what’s best? Who are they to shit on decades of true cannabis growing history? Fuck that shit man I’m not with that! Factory farms are only gonna fuck shit up and that’s the truth!

100 hemp plants to help support England's cause.
Ugh I can’t rep you just yet until I rep at least 5 before you again think there’s maybe two ahead of you but soon as I can slap some rep on ya I will! I’m writing this down on paper so I don’t forget!

i agree with you 100% but i dont think there is a way of keeping the big money hungry companys from moving in on the medical / recreational market theres just too much money to be made and there already have the goverment officals in there pocket just loo at the big pharma industry and what they get away with im sorry my freind but we cant stop them its just how the system works right now

I love the Christmas time of year , love the lights the Hustle of ppl the music the whole nine yards!!!
But the traffic sets my ass on fire I think ppl lose there driving skills around December the first lol

I love the Christmas time of year , love the lights the Hustle of ppl the music the whole nine yards!!!
But the traffic sets my ass on fire I think ppl lose there driving skills around Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back