Status
Not open for further replies.
1937 if u dont count the hemp grown during ww2

I’m a huge Elvis Presley fan and collect a lot of memorabilia so I have certified merchandise that can also back up the answer to my question.
My Aunt is a huge Elvis fan also. Has a whole room dedicated to all the stuff she's collected (artwork, albums, autographs, etc.)

UK 1920
Canada 1923
Australia 1925
USA 1937
Increased restrictions and labeling of cannabis as a poison began in many states from 1906 onward, and outright prohibitions began in the 1920s. By the mid-1930s marijuana was regulated as a drug in every state, including 35 states that adopted the Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act.[1] The first national regulation was the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937.[2] So in short Cannabis became criminalized to its extent in 1937!

View attachment 834807 getting ready to Grow some Monster Girls
@BigSm0 , @Green Goblin , @Eyes on Fire , and @Dudeski and all others ✌️ If I would have just Guessed Better I would Have soil in my bags waiting hahaha Gonna go with 24c, Double Grape, Sour Stomper. If @Ash-a-Ton says Sour Stomper is a bad ass then I must give it a Go lol all that's left is waiting on the mail man ✌️

Excellent genetics. Not big plants but some of the finest auto bud I have seen yet. Pure resin!

Round 3! In 1619, King James I decreed that the American colonists of Jamestown would need to step up efforts to do their fair share towards supporting England. The Virginia Company enacted the decree, asking Jamestown's land owners to grow How many hemp(canna)plants to support England’s cause?

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back