Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in 02, I shared a bunk with the singer's nephew. Anderson was the guy's last name. I can't remember for the life of me what his first name was though.

It was funny because he was a really soft spoken, shy dude. Then one branch over on his family tree is the front man for Kottonmouth Kings
That’s badass! I’ve only ever met them personally a few times at concerts, whenever they’d hit Kansas City I’d get backstage pass packs

In they went smothered in Myco, a few drops of 6.5 water from a pipette each,put their little " domes" on and now we play the waiting game.

IMG_20171203_074454.jpg

Although I’m in another state Missouri is right next door, literally I’m 45 min away lol but anyhow in light of Missouri’s possibilities in 2018 I’ve decided to become part of the party and do my part by volunteering for the Missouri initiative doing what I can, even if it’s for a neighboring state. We can’t make change happen if we’re not willing to do it together!
Kneehigh85-

Thank you for signing up as a volunteer for New Approach Missouri. Our volunteers are our most important assets. Your role will be key in bringing medical cannabis to Missouri in 2018. Whether it's gathering signatures, sharing on social media, phone-banking or helping us fundraise, your role is essential in this campaign. Together, we can bring medical cannabis in Missouri!

sweet. I'm popping a bean too. I put her in rockwool last night, today she meets the reservoir. Two firsts for me, mixing a photo with an auto, and adding a seedling to a reservoir with two in VEG already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back