Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never met, but i love you're enthusiasm.:thumbsup:
If it's not too personal, what is your main motivation? Meds? Great smoke? Just the love of pushing a great plant to it's fullest?
I’m one of the biggest advocates for cannabis that I personally know, my love for the plant is beyond a great smoke, it’s meducal purpose far exceeds what we know and any other purpose for that matter. There’s so much more about the plant that we have yet to discover and it’s my goal to expose those purposes so we can take this great country out of its prohibited mindset! But growing to see what I can do to push the plant beyond limits producing a very fine smoke is always a plus!

I’m one of the biggest advocates for cannabis that I personally know, my love for the plant is beyond a great smoke, it’s meducal purpose far exceeds what we know and any other purpose for that matter. There’s so much more about the plant that we have yet to discover and it’s my goal to expose those purposes so we can take this great country out of its prohibited mindset! But growing to see what I can do to push the plant beyond limits producing a very fine smoke is always a plus!
Had to make sure. :bighug: :slap:

Damn, reminds me. Is Artie still booming?

Ummm...I don't know Artie. :smoking:

But....if his car goes boom I know a couple ladies that appreciate that sort of thing...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back