Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks :pass:cheers Kneehigh :pass: happy to help.
View attachment 834923
:pighug:
And I’m more than thankful for it all you guys push me to become better and better everyday and one day because of that I’ll be known as one of the best! I wanna have a Cannabis cup with my name on it sitting on my mantle one day and AFN is gonna help me get there!

Cool bud...I was blown away when i looked at @autobeast 's grows and noticed that he does virtually identical training(topped at 4 true nodes, and trained open canopy style) that I do on photos outdoors but doing it to indoor autos and kicking ass.
Adjust and adapt at its finest!

And I’m more than thankful for it all you guys push me to become better and better everyday and one day because of that I’ll be known as one of the best! I wanna have a Cannabis cup with my name on it sitting on my mantle one day and AFN is gonna help me get there!

Just give him some seeds Mon.
Best-Way-To-Smoke-Weed_3.gif

You can only grow as good as the genetics you choose allow.

Setting goals and meeting them:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back