Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't a curly headed kid from Austin, was he?
Well I know he was from west tx, he had a hottie for a wife named Angela,(she played & sang too). He also named his kid Dakota or some kind of indian name. Michael was real dark like an indian too!
Ps. No not curly, long and jet black

I just wanna take a moment to thank @Unique, @Micron Creek , @trailanimal ,@archie gemmill , @Son of Hobbes, and especially @912GreenSkell for welcoming me into AFN from the very beginning welcoming a rookie like myself and providing me with heaps of knowledge for indoor growing since then things have completely went from zero to a thousand for me! My grow is becoming more than expected I’ve became a tester for multiple breeders all with in a few short months and none of it would be possible without your encouragement and kind words! Together AFN will show the world what canna can really do!!!

giphy (1).gif

I just wanna take a moment to thank @Unique, @Micron Creek , @trailanimal ,@archie gemmill , @Son of Hobbes, and especially @912GreenSkell for welcoming me into AFN from the very beginning welcoming a rookie like myself and providing me with heaps of knowledge for indoor growing since then things have completely went from zero to a thousand for me! My grow is becoming more than expected I’ve became a tester for multiple breeders all with in a few short months and none of it would be possible without your encouragement and kind words! Together AFN will show the world what canna can really do!!!

My pleasure bud!! I help where I can! I am more of an outdoor guy, but I do okay under lights as well, and can usually offer some sort of valuable input..

My pleasure bud!! I help where I can! I am more of an outdoor guy, but I do okay under lights as well, and can usually offer some sort of valuable input..
It was your words of encouragement and what your wisdom in outdoor grows was something I was able to adjust and adapt to indoor growing to its own sense as the two styles are totally different they share one thing in common the plant. And if you can create what’s done outdoors inside then you begin to really understand the plant! So thanks again brother!

It was your words of encouragement and what your wisdom in outdoor grows was something I was able to adjust and adapt to indoor growing to its own sense as the two styles are totally different they share one thing in common the plant. And if you can create what’s done outdoors inside then you begin to really understand the plant! So thanks again brother!

Cool bud...I was blown away when i looked at @autobeast 's grows and noticed that he does virtually identical training(topped at 4 true nodes, and trained open canopy style) that I do on photos outdoors but doing it to indoor autos and kicking ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back